Thursday 4 September 2008

In which Igorina removes her hair...

Hello All,

You may remember me from the con as 'the Igorina with the really long plaits.'

If you don't remember me, "Hi! I'm Essy, the Igorina with the really long plaits."

But I'm going to have to come up with a new costume idea for 2010, since I'm about to shave my head to raise money for Alzheimer's Research Trust.

And you're going to sponsor me.

Yes, you are.

Okay, you're going to recover from all that cash you spent in the dealers' room, then you're going to sponsor me.

Remember the more money you raise, the less silly I will feel in a month's time when I've got no hair!

You can sponsor me online at http://www.justgiving.com/blondiegoesbald secure in the knowledge that your cash is going direct to the charity. (Don't forget to tick the Gift Aid box if you're a UK taxpayer!)

Thanks!

Essy

No comments: