Tuesday 26 August 2008

Random Quotes

"The coffee is not a substitute for sheep." -- Gabe of the Watch

"You'll have to step over the recumbent goth." -- the Brian half of Ops

"Toast and Jam, the most fun you can have with your cassock on." -- Countertony

During games of Werewolf:

"First you're wanting me to go away, now you're arguing that I'm cute." -- Snow

"Only Leo would ask for reasoned argument from a lynch mob." -- Jennifer

"I think the Werewolves are trying to put suspicion on me." -- a player
"That's a good place for it!" -- Esmeraldus

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

More quotes from Werewolf....

"Kill the Feegle! The Feegle must die!" ~ Reep

"A lynching we will go!" ~ The Glingle Feegle

"How can you have a civilised game of Werewolf?" ~ A passerby

"Everyone always kills me first because of the beard" ~ the man with facial hair

Kimberley said...

Thanks. I forgot to ask anyone to take quotes 'n' notes, which is what I usually do. After all, the first dead person has got to have something to do for the rest of the game. :-)

Anonymous said...

Lol, no problem.

I can probably think of some more later, will scribble them down for you!

Shivers said...

Overheard from another table during a werewolf game:
"But you're hairy and have pointy teeth and howl at night..."

During our game:
"Ah, the werewolf and the little girl were lovers, how very red riding hood"

"The wassocks in cassocks, we could go somewhere with this" - Mole

Boy: Lord Vetinari has signed our co-habitation certificate!
Girl: Damn, now I can't rip it up, it'll be worth something