Saturday 23 August 2008

The first full day

So, the convention has officially started and this is the first full day. I actually got to a programme item yesterday! - well, OK it was the opening ceremony; the rest of the day was spent catching up with loads of people, some of whom I haven't seen for two years, a few who I haven't seen for somewhat longer. It still feels a bit odd not being involved in the organisation, but I think I'll cope :-)

Looking at the programme for today and there a few items that look interesting - not least of which is the two hour session with Terry in the main room this afternoon. It's great having a main programme room that can accommodate the entire membership.

Anyway, time to go - think I might go to the Troll's Guide for new convention members - I've always wondered what the first-timers were told!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Isn't it obvious? "GO TO OPS!"